*It has come to our attention that gmail has recently started to flag the weekly newsletter as Spam. Please check your Spam Folder and click on the email from email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com then click on the Report not spam button.*
Hello Singapore Gooners,
It’s been a few weeks of quarantine without football. Arsenal Singapore would like to take this opportunity to thank all the frontline workers for their dedication in these trying times and to wish all our members the best of health.
1. Arsenal Singapore Membership Renewals 2020/2021 Season
It is that time of the year again where we begin our membership renewals.
In view of the recent COVID-19 situation and the frozen season, we have decided to hold back on reopening membership renewals until we get more clarity on both the current and new season.
We seek your kind understanding on this and hope to have your support once renewals start again.
2. Jack Wilshere Signed Matchballs: Secret Bid Auction
Super Jacky Wilshere signed 2 balls for the Muscular Dystrophy Association Singapore (MDAS) back when Arsenal visited in 2015.
Congratulations to our lucky winner Yi Sheng who walked away with the winning bids for both balls. Yi Sheng will collect both balls this Friday on April 3rd.
Thank you Gooners for being so generous! Be A Gooner, Be A Giver!
3. Arsenal Singapore Corona Virus Tips
1. Stay home and watch Arsenal highlights
2. Practice good hygiene, wash your hands frequently with soap and water
3. Avoid consuming your alcohol-based hand sanitiser to satisfy your match night screening beer withdrawals
Victory Through Harmony