Another win last week! I think most football fans would have been rooting for a Leicester win or a draw but the Gunners emerged victorious that day. Two early goals from Gabriel and Smith Rowe were sufficient but it was all thanks to Ramsdale to keep the winning momentum going. He was so good at protecting the fort that we have to give him a medal of gallant for his heroics. That world-class save by Ramsdale from a Madison’s free kick will be remembered for a long time. Even Kasper’s father raved about it on social media.
After 10 games, Arsenal lies in a joint fifth/sixth position with Manchester United, with 17 points. It is 8-point away from the leader and 3-point from being in the top-4 position. From three straight losses during the start of the campaign, without scoring any goals and conceded 9 goals, the progression became very apparent. After 7 games, Arsenal remains unbeaten with 12 goals scored and 4 goals conceded. 28 more games to go!
The defensive component improves tremendously. White and Gabriel partnered well in the centre, Tavares is deputizing well with Tierney’s absence and Tomiyasu is not an Asian signings to promote Japan or a calefare in the team. Is it still a work in progress for Arteta?
It has been all good so far and hopefully they maintained the momentum. This season is not easy, given the kind of results from the other games. Thus far, Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City are the teams with the potent attacking systems and Arsenal is not there yet, in my opinion. I hope Arteta will have a game plan against them.
Next, Arsenal hosts Ranieri’s Watford on Sunday, 7 November 2021 at 1.30 am. COYG!!
With the opening of the UK to Singapore, we are now able to obtain match tickets at the Emirates for our members. Check the website and social media for details and the terms/conditions.
Email to email@example.com if you have any queries.
Guess the Score competition
Submit your prediction for the Watford game, from now until one-hour before lock-off on Saturday. The details are:
- Take a photo of yourself, wearing any Arsenal kit (compulsory), and predict the score with your fingers or any props.
- Email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with your name, membership number and the score-line for entry.
- Only one entry per member, per match.
- Only for EPL matches
- Participation earns 1 point
- Correct scoreline earns 3 points
- Correct result earns 1 point
- Eg: Shai predicted the score for Brighton game to be a 1-2 win for arsenal and the score was 1-3. Shai earns 1 point for participation and 1 point for predicting the win, a total of 2 points. But if Shai predicted 1-3, he would get 5 points.
- The club will randomly post a photo of a member prior to the game.
At the end of the season, the member with the most points gets a $120 voucher. All participants will also enter a lucky draw and three winners will be picked to win an Arsenal 2022/2023 home kit.
Please share photos of yourself in the new Arsenal kits, be it home, away or third. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each contribution earns participation points.
Partnership with Weston Corp
To pre-order the new Arsenal kit, please email email@example.com with your name, membership number, email address, which kit and the size. The price listing:
- Home/Away/Third Replica size XS to 2XL
- Home Replica long sleeve size XS to 2XL
- Home/Away/Third Player edition size XS to 2XL
- Home/Away/Third Women size XS to XL
- Home/Away/Third Youth size XS to XL
- Home Kids/Baby
- Home Shorts
- Goalkeeper size XS to 2XL
Arsenal Sg Fantasy Premier League 20/21 Season
To take part, take note of the following details:
- League code: please refer to our newsletter.
- The link: please refer to our newsletter.
- Scoring starts from match day 1 onwards.
- Top 6 winners’ will be verified at the end of the season for membership validity to qualify for the prizes.
- For any matter, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share the code with non-members.
Victoria Concordia Crescit,