That’s a turkey for Arsenal in the Premier League! I predicted a 3-0 win yesterday, only for our captain to miss from the spot-kick and he disallowed a goal by Odegaard. Nevertheless, it was 3-point in the bag, and Arsenal is now in the top 5 position, 6-point away from the league leader Chelsea.
Liverpool lost to West Ham and that means, Arsenal remains invincible!! #4949undefeated. Pool faltered after 11 games. The Gunners are facing them next and travels to Anfield for an away match on Sunday, 21 November 2021 at 1.30 am.
While the team is on cloud nine and soaring high, I hope that Arteta doesn’t have that brashness in him and play the match cautiously. Let’s not lose the game and build the momentum and confidence from the past performances. A win is a bonus though. COYG!!
Arsenal Virtual Run 2021
As promised, our very own virtual run is scheduled on 11 December 2021. This time, we have two categories, a 5-km run and a leisure 2-km event. Please go through the terms and conditions in the attached document and register for the event. A minimum registration fee of $5 is required and the proceeds go to the Children’s Aid Society.
Last season, about 50 members took part. We hope for better support this time round.
Match tickets at the Emirates are available for our members. Check the website and social media for details and the terms/conditions. The match ticket is available from January 2022 matches onwards.
Email to email@example.com if you have any queries.
Guess the Score competition
Submit your prediction for the Liverpool game, from now until one-hour before kick-off on Sunday. The details are:
- Take a photo of yourself, wearing any Arsenal kit (compulsory), and predict the score with your fingers or any props.
- Email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with your name, membership number and the score-line for entry.
- Only one entry per member, per match.
- Only for EPL matches
- Participation earns 1 point
- Correct scoreline earns 3 points
- Correct result earns 1 point
- Eg: Shai predicted the score for Brighton game to be a 1-2 win for arsenal and the score was 1-3. Shai earns 1 point for participation and 1 point for predicting the win, a total of 2 points. But if Shai predicted 1-3, he would get 5 points.
- The club will randomly post a photo of a member prior to the game.
At the end of the season, the member with the most points gets a $120 voucher. All participants will also enter a lucky draw and three winners will be picked to win an Arsenal 2022/2023 home kit.
Please share photos of yourself in the new Arsenal kits, be it home, away or third. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each contribution earns participation points.
Partnership with Weston Corp
To pre-order the new Arsenal kit, please email email@example.com with your name, membership number, email address, which kit and the size.
- The price listing:
- Home/Away/Third Replica size XS to 2XL
- Home Replica long sleeve size XS to 2XL
- Home/Away/Third Player edition size XS to 2XL
- Home/Away/Third Women size XS to XL
- Home/Away/Third Youth size XS to XL
- Home Kids/Baby
- Home Shorts
- Goalkeeper size XS to 2XL
Arsenal Sg Fantasy Premier League 20/21 Season
To take part, take note of the following details:
- League code: please refer to our newsletter.
- The link: please refer to our newsletter.
- Scoring starts from match day 1 onwards.
- Top 6 winners’ will be verified at the end of the season for membership validity to qualify for the prizes.
- For any matter, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share the code with non-members.
Victoria Concordia Crescit,