YOU COULD BE HERE!
Arsenal Singapore Members VIP Visit to The Emirates after post game vs Newcastle, 16th December 2017.
Arsenal Singapore Ticket Applications
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Applications must be made via email to email@example.com and must be submitted before the ticket application deadline dates. In general, the deadlines for League matches are about 10 weeks before match day.
- For Cup games (Europe League, FA Cup and League Cup), you will need to apply once the fixture has been confirmed. The deadlines for these matches are usually quite short so please look out for announcements on our website and Facebook page.
- All deadlines can be found on our Application Deadline page.
- Applications after deadlines will NOT be entertained.
- Please state your name, membership number(s), membership expiry date(s), mobile number and the match you are applying for in your email application.
For Subject, please indicate: Application for (number) ticket(s) to Arsenal vs Opponent on (Date of match.
- Group bookings are welcomed, but all applicants must be members.
Please note our ticketing policies before making an application:
- One ticket per member. No additional tickets for friends are entertained.
- Tickets are non-transferable and are only meant for that member’s usage. Any member found selling or giving away their tickets will not be allowed to buy tickets from Arsenal Singapore in the future.
- Tickets are ONLY for Arsenal first team games at the Emirates Stadium.
- Tickets are NOT guaranteed until Arsenal Singapore has received confirmation from Arsenal FC (around 2 weeks after application has closed) and we have informed the applicants via email.
- No tentative bookings. Only apply for tickets if you definitely intend to go! Any member that has applied for tickets and do not pay will be blacklisted and will not be able to apply from us again.
- We have no control over seat allocation in the stadium. Therefore, we can’t accept requests for tickets at a certain price.
- Matches are categorised into Category A, B or C matches.
- Category A fixtures: Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City, Man United and Tottenham.
- All remaining Premier League games will be either Category B or C.
- Europa League and FA Cup fixtures will be based on Category A and B pricings.
- Pricing for League Cup fixtures will be advised separately.
- Cost of tickets:
Category A: GBP97 per ticket + S$15 admin fee for Arsenal Singapore = S$199
Category B: GBP56 per ticket + S$15 admin fee for Arsenal Singapore = S$122
Category C: GBP39 per ticket + S$15 admin fee for Arsenal Singapore = S$90
- The above is based on prevailing bank exchange rates as of 1 July 2022. A review of the exchange rates will be done on 1 January 2023.
- Arsenal Singapore will contact applicants for payment and will only submit applications upon receipt of full payment based on the Category of the match being applied for.
- There will NOT be any refunds from Arsenal Singapore or requests for top-ups from members after payment is received.
- In the event that we have more applications than tickets from Arsenal FC, priority will be given to those who contribute actively to the club and on number of years of continuous membership in the club.
- All decisions on ticket allocation by Arsenal Singapore are final.
- Please note that the date of matches may change at short notice due to TV scheduling. Arsenal FC WILL NOT refund or exchange tickets if the date or time of the game is changed, so neither can we.
- E-tickets will be emailed to you approximately 1 to 2 weeks prior to the match.
- Members are requested to send photos and a short trip report after they return to Arsenal Singapore for use on our website and / or Facebook page. Those who don’t will have a lower priority for subsequent bookings.