Calling all Gooners!!!
We invite all Arsenal fans to become a member of Singapore’s official Arsenal supporters club.
Membership applications are open during the BPL season from April to November only on weekend match nights. Look out for the Arsenal SG exco outside of FIVE Square Bar (@pickering street) an hour before kickoffs.
Applicants for memberships in the period December to March will only be eligible for the (One+One season) membership package costing $80 for adults ($20 one-time sign-up fee + $30 per Premiership season) and $50 for U-18s ($20 one-time sign-up fee +$15 per Premiership season). These memberships will be valid till July of the following season.
- Adult (For 18yrs and above)
– One Time registration fees of SGD 20.
– SGD 30 per EPL Season
- Junior (For 18yrs old and below)*
– One time registration fees of SGD 20
– SGD 15 per EPL Season
What Do You Get?
- Exclusive Arsenal Singapore Polo T-shirt on new sign up
- Exclusive Arsenal Singapore premiums upon renewal
– Past season gifts include pens, scarves, lanyards, power banks and toiletries bag
- “Personalised Membership Card”
- Up to 20% discount on drinks at FIVE Square outlet
- Up to 10% discount on Economy and Business class tickets on Emirates airline (only for selected UK destinations)
- Purchase tickets to Arsenal home matches at Emirates Stadium
- Access to exclusive Arsenal promotions, events and contests
- Weekly Arsenal Singapore e-newsletter
10% discount at PUMA Singapore (VivoCity outlet only)
Terms & Conditions
1. Members are entitled to 10% off on regular price item only. Discount also applies to non-Arsenal items.
2. Available only at VivoCity PUMA store.
3. Present your original NRIC/working pass with the Arsenal Singapore membership card.
4. Any bundle deal promo or Sale item will not be entitled to additional 10% off.
You can download the application form here or walk-in to to FIVE Square Bar (@pickering street) during weekend match nights just prior to a ‘live’ Arsenal match. We usually accept sign-ups from about two hours up to 30 minutes before kickoff. IMPORTANT: We only accept new sign-ups IN PERSON, so you will need to come down to the club. We usually start accepting new sign-ups one hour before kick-off on match nights.