Hello Singapore Gooners,
To our newly-signed up members, this is your weekly newsletter from Arsenal Singapore. We will keep you informed of the latest exclusive Singapore promotions, news, updates, transfer signings and freebies (whilst stocks last!).
So our season proper finally started with a goal-less draw. With the stout Kos-Holding partnership, we did everything right except score that solitary goal to give us 3 points. Well, we can only go on a 37-match unbeaten run from here. Who’s with me? LOL
Arsenal Singapore will be celebrating our 10th Anniversary in 2017. The Exco plans to commemorate this upcoming season with some fun-filled activities which is truly exciting and rewarding especially for you Gooners! These exclusive privileges and benefits are for MEMBERS ONLY! Check this out.
1. Arsenal Singapore Football Team
Arsenal SG will be taking part in the local BPL competition for season 2016/2017. We conducted our 1st trial session last week and we’re still looking for players to represent the club (https://www.facebook.com/FanClubLeague). If you’re still interested to participate, please email Shai at firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by 26 Aug 2016 for details.
2. Lucky Draw Contest
To reward our members for your loyalty and passion for our club, we will start a lucky draw contest in August 2016. 2 winners will be picked and they stand to win Molly Roffey’s dining vouchers. 1st winner will win $100 and the 2nd winner will win $50 in vouchers. So how do you win? Read on.
- This contest is open to all active Arsenal Singapore members of the current season 2016/17 only so just make sure you have already renewed your membership. Exco team is not eligible for this contest.
- Members will need to submit their Molly dining receipts from Arsenal match nights to participate. Each receipt allows you 1 chance in the lucky draw. (For example, there are 3 Arsenal matches in August so you can submit 3 receipts and have 3 chances in the lucky draw).
- There is no minimum spending needed but receipts can only be from Arsenal match nights. Receipts must be timed from 2 hours before kickoff to 1 hour after final whistle.
- On the back of each receipt, write down your personal details in this format: Name, Membership number, Mobile number, Arsenal’s opponent. (For example: John Tan, 702-07-xxx-x, 91234567, Arsenal v Liverpool).
- All August dining receipts must be personally submitted to any Exco member on any Arsenal match night in August. Last date for submission is 10th Sep 2016 (Southampton game). The draw will take place at half-time on 10th Sep (Southampton game).
- All winners will be notified by us to collect your prize.
- All decisions made by the Exco team is final.
3. Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2016
This AGM will be held on Saturday 27th August, 6.30 to 7.30pm at Molly Roffeys. It will be on the night of Watford game at 10pm so stick around to catch the game after the AGM.
4. Arsenal Match Tickets
We have 1 match opening for November. Send your applications to Umarani at email@example.com
Bournemouth (Category C Fixture)
Match Date: Nov 25th, 2016
Ticket Deadline: Sep 14th, 2016
This Saturday, we play Watford. So what’s in store for us? Well sometimes we can be our own worst enemy. The team must surely work out the kinks during training and turn up on match day with the attitude and will to win. Simple as that. There’s no other way to say or describe it.
For those members who have yet to collect your membership card from 2015 season, do come down to collect it as this would be your last chance also to collect your yellow scarf as well.
Come down early to renew/sign-up your membership. You get the ALL-NEW Arsenal SG red & white polo t-shirt. We even have XL, 2XL and 3XL sizes ready for collection this Saturday.
The Arsenal v Watford, 10PM kick-off, Saturday 27th Aug. Look out for the Exco team from 8.30pm to 9.30pm outside Molly.
We are THE Arsenal.
Victory Through Harmony,